It’s getting to be that time of the year here in Arizona. Hunters have been scouting, dusting off gear, and preparing for the upcoming seasons. Once the high country gets a bit cooler, the fishing should really turn on as fish start to fatten up for winter. In light of all the excitement, how about a giveaway. I try to keep things simple here on AZW, so here are the rules.
1. Leave a comment on this post and tell me what hunts or fishing trips you have coming up this fall and/or winter.
2. Leave a second comment on this post if you like Arizona Wanderings on Facebook.
3. Leave a third comment on this post if you follow on Twitter.
4. Leave a fourth comment on this post if you follow Arizona Wanderings on Instagram.
* Contest closes on Sunday morning and I’ll use the Random Number generator to pick three winners.
A big thank you to Dick’s Sporting Goods for sponsoring this fall giveaway. I do want to say a few words about Dick’s Sporting Goods since they sponsored this review (how am I going to say no to giving one of my readers $25). I think Dick’s Sporting goods provides a needed middle ground for many people who are just getting into hunting and fishing. Let’s be honest, some of those big outdoor box stores can be a bit intimidating when you first walk in, but Dick’s Sporting Goods provides a well rounded approach to “sporting goods” and is an excellent segue for many new and beginning outdoorsmen.